MedStack’s 2021 Year in Review
2021 was a big year for us, and we’re so grateful to have had the opportunity to support and help grow this mighty community.
As a company, our mission is to provide our community with the tools to deliver innovations that make healthcare more accessible, by making it easier to prove the highest standards of data security and privacy. While there’s still work to do in achieving that goal, we’re proud of the progress we’ve made this year.
Alongside the notable milestones featured in the infographic above, 2021 has made room for some fantastic product updates to our MedStack Control platform:
- Successful migration from and sunset of our legacy platform
- New user interface
- Added inheritance analysis
- Front-end / back-end split
- Revitalized customer onboarding process
- Integrated support dashboard with built-in urgency paging
- One-click VSA response request feature
- Removal of inherent account limits to resource deployments
- New Compliance user role
With aggressive plans to ramp up our hiring and a brand new product roadmap in the works, we cannot wait to share what 2022 has in store for MedStack.
We would also like to take a moment to thank the digital health community for working so hard in one of healthcare’s toughest years in recent memory.
From all of us here at MedStack, we wish you and your loved ones a safe, relaxing holiday season ❤️🌲✨