MedStack Support Guidelines
Last updated: Aug 6, 2019
Scope of MedStack Support
Our MedStack Technical Support tiers cover development and production issues for MedStack products and services, along with other key stack components:
- “How to” questions about MedStack services and features
- Best practices to help you successfully integrate, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with MedStack resources
- Issues with our Dashboard or other MedStack tools
- Problems detected by our monitoring tools
MedStack Support does not include:
- Code development
- Debugging custom software
- Performing system administration tasks
- Database query tuning
|Type of Request||Hours||Response time|
|Informational requests||9 am to 5 pm Eastern Time on business days (in Ontario, Canada)||24 hours|
|Non-functionality of a MedStack system||7 am to 11 pm Eastern Time on business days (in Ontario, Canada)||4 hours|
How to submit a support request
To better assist you and process your request faster, we would like you to follow the guidelines below when sending us a support ticket wherever applicable:
- Title your request as descriptively as you can.
- Send us a separate request for each distinct issue. We don’t want to lose any of your issues.
- If you have an existing or open ticket with us regarding a specific issue, please reply to the same message for that issue to make sure we don’t lose any information related to the issue.
- If it’s a stoppage or issue significantly affecting your operations, put URGENT in the title of the email with a brief description of the problem. Whenever applicable, include the following to help us investigate faster into the problem:
- Screenshot of the error or logs.
- Inform us about any recent changes done on the system.
- The time your system began experiencing this stoppage.