MedStack Legal Documents
Last updated: August 6, 2019
- Recognizing you when you sign in use our offerings. This allows us to display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
MedStack cookies allow you to take advantage of some of essential MedStack features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit MedStack sites.
Third parties that may set cookies when you use our offerings may include:
- Google Analytics
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.