2022 was an exciting year for us, and we’re so grateful to have had the opportunity to continue to support and grow the healthcare community.
Our goal as a company is to make it easier for digital health application innovators to build, launch and scale compliant cloud applications that automatically meet the data privacy and security requirements of today’s healthcare enterprise systems.
This year, we continued to work towards that goal. Alongside the milestones featured in the infographic above, 2022 has resulted in considerable product updates:
- Database servers can be updated from the cluster overview page and given arbitrary labels to make them easier to identify.
- Infrastructure status alerts enable real-time notifications and integrations that improve telemetry and maintenance response.
- Load balancer telemetry provides utilization metrics to give proactive and reactive indicators to the health and performance of cluster resources.
- Major security and performance updates to all our customer environments continue to ensure the highest level of privacy and security compliance, and further strengthen our customers’ security posture.
- Our storage utilization graphs now show the absolute storage utilized (GB) and the maximum disk storage.
- The new self-service maintenance feature enables our customers to trigger node maintenance upgrades on their terms before a scheduled maintenance deadline.
We have big ambitions for 2023, including game-changing and compelling additions to our product that we can’t wait to share, all so that innovators have the freedom to do their best work without having to worry about the complexities of compliance. Thank you to the customers, partners, investors, and many others who are already on this journey with us. We wouldn’t be here without you.
If you’re curious about joining our MedStack community, we’d love to talk.
From all of us here at MedStack, we wish you and your loved ones a safe, relaxing and happy holiday season.